Sunday, September 28, 2008

This is what I walked it to the other day. I think boys are so funny they totally love to dress up just like girls do. Just not like princesses, they like to be coyboys and Spiderman and whatever gage is. Helmet head!!!





This is Gage!!! He has got to be one of the funniest kids. Very moody, but so funny!!!


This is Tyler, He is very loving and kind. He has a devil side too!!! We only see it every once and a while.

This is the ring leader Bodey!!! He is the one that gets all the kids in trouble. He is mine and we know he is just like me. It scares us all!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Jen,

I didn't know you were taking in Foster kids. How wonderful. I have a friend trying to decide if it's something she can to. Would you recommend it? Will you be doing it again? Will you have future contact with them? Love you Jen, miss you.