Friday, December 5, 2008

My first foster kids. Going home.




Saying goodbye. We had to say goodbye to the little ones that were staying with us. It was time for them to leave. We are all so sad and feel so bad about it. This picture was taken the first week of them coming to my house. They were really sad and didn't trust us very much.










But then they blossomed into these amazing kids. It was so fun to watch time grow and be happy. They loved attention and loved animals. In fact animals loved Gage he is the little one. When we took them camping my in laws brought there dogs and those dogs hate everyone, except Gage he put them at ease. It was really neat to watch. I am going to miss the hell out of them. I have more pictures and well I am lazy and haven't got them off my camera. I also have to call the Geek Squad or someone because I have somehow lost every picture that I backed up on my jump drive. I am completely sick about it too. Any suggestions. I would love the help.

2 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

YAY! I love you on here! I am so sorry about the kids. They came into your lives for a reason though and have blessed it in a lot of ways, I am sure. I wish we were coming to the party, but we will get together when we get all moved back, for sure!

Liz said...

This is probably a dumb question but did you check your deleted folder?