Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Halloween in December??

I am so bad, I know that I am seriously a flake but I just had to get these picks out of the boys on Halloween. They are so funny and I didn't realize that I didn't get them off the camera. I made them pose and they weren't excited but I dangled some candy in front of them and then they settled right down. I know bad parent but smart parent. HEHE...


Bodey thought he was pretty cool. He just had to have is face painted, against my better judgement. I kept saying it is going to get everywhere and it did. Oh well I think it is the OCD in me to say no to everything that is fun to a kid. I think because if it is fun to a kid then it is probably messy. That means more work for me!!!

This is Bodey surprise he is a army man. All my neighbors said to Bodey "I thought you were going to dress up". Bodey runs around the neighborhood in army everything everyday!!!


This is Tyler and Gage my foster kids that went home but they look so cute I just had to show them. Gage was so mad he had to be a pumpkin. We had a Army man a Police Man and a Pumpkin. He was ticked, but then everyone started saying how cute he looks and he warmed up to it pretty fast. I still miss the heck out of them but it is a lot easier without them. I think they taught me the easy isn't always better! Unless it is cleaning my house:)

3 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

Oh how cute! Love their costumes! So much fun!!!

Kady said...

Thanks for leaving the link! I love keeping up this way!Y our son is adorable. You look great! Hope all is well! Can't wait to see what you're up to next!

Liz said...

Hi Jen,

Have I told you I miss you? Wish I could see you! Anyways, I mentioned to my best friend Wendy that you took in Foster Kids and what you thought about it from the conversation we had. I emailed her a link to your blog. She might be emailing you with questions. I hope that's okay. Let's keep in touch okay?