Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Cheer

Well Christmas was so fun and exciting. I was so excited this year I felt like a little kid again, but this time instead of waiting for Santa, I was able to be Santa. I was so thrilled because I was able to give him a puppy. He wanted one and well we all wanted one or needed one? Which ever it feels great. Bodey has just loved her ever since Christmas morning. He was so excited, and torn because he loved his puppy but all the other presents that Santa brought looked mighty good too! It was fun to watch him open all of his gifts and to see all the family. I love Christmas for that reason.


Since the puppy has arrived at our house they have been together everyday. If Bodey isn't carrying her around then she is following him to where ever they are going. It is too cute. She is part Mexican and part Chinese. Just kidding she is Chihuahua / Shih Tzu but she looks completely Chihuahua. She has a twin sister they were born in the same sack and everything my cousin has her but they look completely different. It is so weird.

Bodey picked the name Chi Chi for her. (I know kinda embarrassing. What can I say Bodey is a BOOB man). My cousins kids named their dog Daisey. Daisey has floppy ears and is much bigger you cant tell by this photo but it is true. They are so cute. They wrestled the whole time they were together it was a Hilarius. This is the picture where Chi Chi is trying to get Daisey down the stairs. My cousins kid finally just pushed her down it was funny. Chi Chi just goes up and down and is into everything so it was fun to see the differences. They were much better dog owners than us. Daisey can already sit and stay. Chi Chi can run from us and poop in the house. If any of you have seen Marley and Me the movie. That is Jon and I we have no control when it comes to animals. We are just idiots when they can't talk to us so we will be buying obedience school for our new addition.

2 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

oh gosh, how fun is that! Chi Chi...HILARIOUS!

Liz said...

Hey Jen,

The Christmas card I sent you just came back. Can I have your new address?