Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby DeeDee!

Well we have a had a very exciting past couple of days! We got a call and asked if we would take in a Baby for Foster/Adopt! It is a girl she is almost 3 months old! So cute we just all love her to death. She has a terrible name so we are calling her DeeDee! I won't put her real name just in case I offend someone!


Bodey is really excited if you can believe that! He just loves her. She has that about her! Easy to fall in love with!


One last pic, Sleeping babes are so cute! I hope to get one of her smiling one day! She has a great smile!

9 comments:

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! She is absolutely adorable! What is her real name by the way?

Betsey said...

Oh Jenn I am SO happy for you guys!! It is so inspiring how your family has welcomed children into your home. It just shows how incredibly loving you are. Little DeeDee is precious!! You are the best Mommy :) Miss you!!

The Payton's Place said...

oh Jenn! I am so excited for you! A little girl is just what you need, and I'm so glad Bodey is loving her too! And yes, I think we all need to know her real name!!!

When do you know when you can adopt her? Her and Aurora will become best of friends, I'm sure!

The Paytons said...

Oh congratulations! That is so exciting! She is beautiful!

Kady said...

Wow. You are an inspiration. Congrats on that darling baby girl. The world of bows and shoes is a dangerous one, but super fun!

Ashley said...

How fun for you guys! She is very sweet!

John, Rebecca, Wesley, and Ethan Payton said...

That is soo awesome!! I am so excited for you!! You will have to tell me what her "real" name is though.. It looks like you are having a great time.. love ya!!

Mandi Nilson said...

Oh wow! I knew you were thinking about adopting, but didn't know you were that far along. What a miracle!!! I am SO happy for you guys! Ya, when do you know if you get to keep her? I can't imagine having to give her back...

Mandi Nilson said...

Oh Paislee just turned 3 months on the 8th, so our girls are just about the same age. HOW FUN!!! This is the best age now that they are starting to smile etc. LOVE IT!!!!!