Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

Well here is our fun little Easter! We had a good time. I really love how I can get together our families and just have a good time! Jon and I are so lucky to have the wonderful parents we do. They just seem to get it! We all went to the park and flew kites and ate ribs and fished it was so fun. Here are my pics of the day! Bodey in his Easter Basket. I wish I would of got a pic of it befor he tore into it. Jon and I really did a good job. Very professional looking the bunny would of been proud. Must be tough having to open presents and then have to play with them too! Whew!
Jon thought I was cruel when I bought this. (Flash back to the Movie A Christmas Story) It ended being cute though!
This is my Jon and Grandma flying a kite. My Grandma Payton was so into this. She was even running. That is really funny if you know her!
And we can't forget about the Egg Hunt! Thanks Grandma Gloria it was super fun! We love all of our family and that we can live so close to all of you!

2 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

Grandma Payton running!? I wish I could have seen it!

Mandie said...

That pict of DD in the bunny ears even looks like Bodey!!! Good job at keeping up the blog- I'm a bit behind!