Thursday, February 19, 2009

I hate the hospital!

So I thought if you didn't know I should tell you since i keep getting yelled at for not telling people! This is the story! I found out I was prego like 2 weeks ago but then I went to the Doctor and found out there was no heartbeat and so I had to get a a D&C. So I was kinda bumbed but then again it has happened before so I was kinda prepared for the worst so we took it pretty good. I went to have a D&C on Friday and was fine but I wasn't getting any better. I was getting worse. I had the worst pains and was so sick. So on Monday at like 12:30 a.m. I had my Mom come over and Jon too me to the hospital! They admitted me and with a series of events that followed they found a ectopic pregnancy. The sack that they originally found was nothing no embryo nothing. Weird! So I had to get emergency surgery and they had to remove the tube. Then later after the surgery I was in my room and I started to bleed out of my wound so bad the Doctor had to come back and put in stitches. It was kinda funny. Jon and I were the calmest people in the room. The nurses were frantic and were getting ready for me to go into shock or something. So I am fine and am going to live. But now I am lefty as my cousin Mandie asked what to call me now. This was for people that care, if you don't I am sorry for the graphic nature!
I have to say this. I knew something wasn't right but I kept making excuses for it. That mistake really could of killed me. If it wasn't for my husband saying lets go now I would be in way worse shape so listen to your body, it doesn't lie.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Jen, what a scary story! We are so sorry and so glad that you are ok, you poor thing.

Jessica West said...

SCARY!!! I'm really glad that you're ok, and so sorry about the pregnancy. Sounds like you have a really great hubby.

Kady said...

Wow. So glad you're doing okay. That is a pretty serious condition. Also, so sorry about your loss. Get well soon!

The Payton's Place said...

OH gosh soooo scary! Glad you are alright...lefty!!! haha! ;)
We love you, and seriously, I am glad you are ok, that is some scary shizzz...

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

How horrible. That story brings back memories of when I was in the ER with our miscarriage last April. They thought it was an ectopic pregnancy but come to find out It was just a painful miscarriage. I hate the fact that any women WANTING a child has to go through that. I feel ya cuz! Thanks for all your support! I LOVE YOU!

Betsey said...

Jen I am SO glad you are okay!! What a scary time!! I'm really sorry for your loss. {{Hugs}}
I hope you continue to recover well because we all need you in our lives!! Love you girl!! :)