Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sledding!!!


Jon and Bodey decided to take full advantage of the new snow and went to the park by our house. I couldn't go still recuperating. We got like everyone else about 2 feet of fresh snow it was awesome! Well we don't have to shovel so to others it might not be that awesome! It looks like Bodey is crying in the pic above but he is really laughing. Jon lost the charger to my nice camera so we have to use his dinky one. Hopefully we will find it when it is spring. Can't wait to clean I love to spring clean.
So then we went to my Moms house and they made a snow man. My mom and Bodey and my brother Kolby but he didn't want to be in any pictures! It is the best snow man ever. He looks so Rasta that you know that snowman parties!

So my Mom is was trying to get her and Bodey in the same pic but this is as close as they got! She loves the snow man as much as Bodey does!

1 comment:

John, Rebecca, Wesley, and Ethan Payton said...

O, how fun!! Looks like u all had a good time.. Hey u need to send me u and ur moms addresses cause I have something I need to send you both..